The Mother Village
The Gentle Power Of Sitting Together
A weekly small group Circle for you to talk, release, relax
LAUNCHING NOVEMBER 2023
The first term of The Mother Village will be open as a Beta Test
I would love to welcome you as a beta tester. You attend the first term for a reduce price in return for some critique, feedback and review of the sessions.
If you would like to do this please book yourself a spot NOW
“I am worthy of the time it takes to do the things that heal my heart” MHN
- This class is for you if you are craving some downtime, a class where you can indulge in some talking and connecting with other Mums, to be able to talk, share and listen, fully, without judgement or being bombarded with unwanted advice.
- You will also have the opportunity to indulge in some nurturing relaxation, relaxing breathing, light stretches, grounding, music, poems/readings and more (not every activity at every session)
- The sessions are focussed on calming the nervous system, aiming to help soothe anxieties and leave you feeling calm and relaxed.
- It’s all about releasing whatever you feel you need to, joining in when you want but no pressure to, you can just sit and drink tea!
- This is a safe space for you to get it all off your chest. We sit in a Circle. We compassionately hold space for each other.
- So come and join us, meet some other Mums and leave with a warm fuzzy feeling of wholesomeness and wellbeing.
- Babies are welcome to come too.
This group is open for any Mother to join and it would particularly suit you, if you are;
- feeling stressed, anxious, overwhelmed, a bit lost in Motherhood
- finding the transition to Motherhood challenging
- mothering a young baby under approx 12months
- feeling the need to get some ‘me time’ but can’t work out how to fit it in
- in dire need to relax your mind and body and calm your nervous system
- feeling it might be helpful to open up a bit about how you are feeling (although there is no pressure to)
- able to listen to other mums sharing their stories
- wanting a hot cup of tea 🙂
So, what do we actually do each week?
The two main elements we do every week are:
- A sharing circle. Not as scary as it might sound! This is purely just some space and time to talk openly about how you are this week. To share anything that is on your mind. To release. You share as much or as little as you feel, or nothing at all, just listening and drinking a cuppa.
- A nurturing and relaxing relaxation. You can indulge in a cosy, warm lying or seated relaxation. I guide you through this whilst you can release the stresses of your day.
We aim to listen without fixing, giving solutions or advice. This is a release without judgement or expectations.
The spaces will be limited and booked per term. If this sounds like something you need then click here to sign up
PLEASE NOTE BETA TESTERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO GIVE FEEDBACK & REVIEW FOR THE REDUCED PRICE
I am looking to run sessions in due course that are for Mothers to attend without their children. This will likely be evening time. Any Mother is welcome to this regardless of how old your little one is. If you would like to register early for this one please let me know via the contact form or email email@example.com
“The circles of women around us weave invisible nets of love that carry us when we are weak and sing with us when we are strong”
– SARK –