Baby & Child Sleep
For tired parents who need support and answers without sleep training their baby or child
Our signature sleep seminar runs approximately every 3 months. The next one will be January 2021. Please get in contact to be put on the waiting list.
We have various online live seminars advertised periodically These are on specific subjects with the sleep topic, such as :
- Bedtime routines
- 4th month sleep regression
- Sleep terrors, nightmares & bedwetting
- Bedtime stalling and refusing
1-1 Holistic Sleep Consultations
The Sleep Consultation Process
Parents come to me when they are exhausted and feel that their child isn’t sleeping as well as they would like. When I work with families I do so in a holistic way. This means that I investigate all areas of your child’s life. We do this in various steps;
- We identify what is optimum, normal and realistic sleep for a child of their age
- We talk about your ideal outcome and timelines
- We look at their current and historic health, diet, exercise, daily activities, sensory needs, personality sometimes birth and family dynamics and more
- We then discuss how to achieve your ideal outcome and plan the steps out in detail
- I write up the notes from our session and email to you
- We stay in touch for 3 weeks after the initial consultation so we can tweek things and chat about how it is going.
My Aim & Values
- I help tired parents get as much sleep as they can by making lifestyle and routine changes within their household..
- I want to ensure all parents know what realistic age appropriate sleep behaviours and patterns are for babies and children.
- To aim to give parents confidence to find their instinctive parent style so they can parent their way with responsive techniques that have longevity and can be continually used as your child grows.
- I use a mixture of methods and that will be specific to your family depending on your needs. Sometimes the changes can have really quick results other times things might be slower, but this is always respectful and gentle to the child. I never use methods where a baby is left alone to cry.
- My beliefs, knowledge and methods are based on research and evidence from scientific studies.
- I am passionate about Maternal Mental Health as well as the Mother & Infant connection, this is forefront when i’m finding solutions for families.
I work with babies and children of all ages. So get in touch whatever age your child and whatever your unique sleep situation is.
I also work expectant parents who want to know about sleep in advance of their baby arriving. Get in touch for a bespoke appointment.