Why do I need a Mother’s Mentor
Becoming a mother is probably the biggest transition most of us will make in our lifetimes. Life as you know it can be completely turned upside down and that can take some getting used to. There will also be many tricky bumps along the months and years as our families grow.
You don’t need to be at crisis point to feel the benefit from talking to someone. Talking can help you feel stronger and more in control of your emotions. To help you feel like you can cope with the overwhelming amount on your daily plate.. It’s ok to seek advice and support if you are finding things a bit tricky.
Mother’s Mentor sessions are suitable for any mother who has a baby aged 4 months and above. For newborn mums see our specialist Postnatal service.
What can I expect from a Mother’s Mentor session?
The face to face appointments are either at Emma’s home office in BS3 or at your home. You will complete a pre appointment form outlining what is going on for you at the moment. This helps us maximise our time together and come up with some solutions. During the session the aim is for you to talk about it and together we can work it through, so you will come away feeling lighter and clearer with some tangible strategies for your next steps in moving forward.
Silver Support package
- 1x one hour face to face initial mentoring session to listen to what is going on for you and to decide a plan of action to help you going forwards. A written plan will be sent to you after our session.
- 3x 30 minute support calls. We use this time to update with your progress, check in on how you’re feeling and see if we need to adapt and update the plan. We can speak weekly to help keep you feeling supported and accountable so you make the changes.
- Price of this package £95.
Gold Support package
- 4x one hour face to face mentoring sessions. During these session we form a plan and stay accountable, changing and updating it as you move forwards. A summary will be sent to you in writing after our session.
- 2x 30 minute phone calls to be used in between the face to face sessions if needed
- Price of this package £160.
Bolt on options
- Only applies when booked with a package
- 1x 1 hour visit £35
- 1x 30 min phone call £15
Call first to chat things through, for free, we can then decide the best course of action for you. 07724984854.
Common reasons to book a Mother’s Mentor appointment
– Mother’s guilt / self doubt
– Time pressures / juggling family life
– Relationship demands
– Lack of self care
– Feeling exhausted and wrung out
– Coping with child’s behaviour
– Mothering dream vs reality
and anything else…