Why do I need a Mother’s Mentor
Becoming a mother is probably the biggest transition most of us will make in our lifetimes. Everything in our lives can be completely turned upside down. That can take some getting used to.
It’s ok to feel the need to talk to someone, someone who will listen without judging you or trying to fix you. As mothers we have an overwhelming amount on our daily plate, juggling those plates gets tricky sometimes and can really knock our confidence if we feel we aren’t coping with everything in our lives.
What can I expect from a Mother’s Mentor session?
The sessions are scheduled for 1 hour. Your appointment we will generally be at Emma’s home office. I will listen to you whilst you talk about whatever is on your mind. Together we can work it through, so you will come away feeling lighter and clearer. If you need them, we can get some tangible strategies for your next steps in moving forward.
– Booking a series of appointments gives us a regular weekly catchup to help work though the issues you are facing.
– 3x one hour appointments is £100. You can also book single appointments at £40 per hour.
– Call first to chat things through, for free, we can then decide the best course of action for you. 07724984854.
Common reasons to book a Mother’s Mentor appointment
– Mother’s guilt / self doubt
– Time pressures / juggling family life
– Relationship demands
– Lack of self care
– Feeling exhausted and wrung out
– Coping with child’s behaviour
– Mothering dream vs reality