Forward focused Mum led solutions to the overwhelm of Motherhood -
Helping you feel calmer, more confident and in control of your life !
Why do I need a Mother’s Mentor
Becoming a mother is probably the biggest transition you will make in your lifetime. Life as you know it can be completely turned upside down and that can take some getting used to. There will also be many tricky bumps along the months and years as your family grows.
You don’t need to be at crisis point to feel the benefit from talking to someone. Talking can help you feel stronger and more in control of your life. To help you feel like you can cope with the overwhelming amount on your daily plate. It’s a positive step to seek advice and support. Commonly Mothers can feel they are losing their confidence and identity, drowning in the busyness of life. I can help you find a plan to move you into confidence and balance.
Mother’s Mentor sessions are suitable for any mother who has a baby aged 4 months and above. For newborn mums see our specialist Postnatal service.
COVID 19 UPDATE:
During this time of social distancing and the Covid19 pandemic, we are offer the following types of appointment:
1) WALK & TALK SESSIONS
2) ONLINE VIA ZOOM
3) A MIXTURE OF THE TWO
(All the structure and professionalism you would expect, just outside)
Pre covid, our appointments would be held at Emma’s home office in BS3, so this will resume as an option as soon as we are able.
What can I expect from a Mother’s Mentor session?
You will complete a pre appointment form outlining what is going on for you at the moment. This helps us maximise our time together and come up with some solutions.
During the sessions we will:
1) assess and summarise your current situation
2) design the outcome and vision you have for your life
3) make a step by step plan to get you there
4) Ongoing support to help you achieve your goals and wishes
The aim is for you to come away feeling lighter and clearer with some tangible strategies for your next steps in moving forward.
Silver Support package
- 2x one hour face to face mentoring sessions to listen to what is going on for you and to decide a plan of action to help you move forwards. A written summary of the session will be sent to you after each session.
- We can speak weekly to help keep you feeling supported and accountable so you can make the changes you need.
- Price of this package £76.
Gold Support package
- 4x one hour face to face mentoring sessions. During these sessions we form a plan and stay accountable, changing and updating it as you move forwards. A summary will be sent to you in writing after each session.
- Price of this package £152
DIAMOND SUPPORT PACKAGE
- 8 x one hour face to face mentoring sessions. A longer term investment for those who really want to make changes to their life, creating and following that vision, making new habits that fit into your busy lift, to help you become calmer, more confident and in control.
- During these sessions we form a plan and stay accountable, changing and updating it as you move forwards. A summary will be sent to you in writing after each session.
- Price of this package £304
Call first to chat things through, for free, we can then decide the best course of action for you. Emma 07724984854.
Common reasons to book a Mother’s Mentor appointment
– Mother’s guilt / self doubt
– Time pressures / juggling family life
– Relationship demands
– Lack of self care
– Feeling exhausted and wrung out
– Coping with child’s behaviour
– At a cross roads / decision time
– Mothering dream vs reality
– Feeling low and unsupported
– Can’t move forwards from a tricky birth
and anything else..