Why attend a Baby Massage course?
Baby Massage is an interaction that involves gentle strokes over your baby’s skin. A gentle and natural oil is used during massage to make it more comfortable for baby. It is often the first class that parents attend with their baby. It is a wonderful way to get to know your baby, giving you parenting confidence.
What can I expect from the course?
Common reasons parents want to learn Baby Massage
- Massaging your baby’s tummy can help ease colic, constipation or trapped wind
- Promotes better sleep for baby by raising levels of the ‘feel-good’ hormone oxytocin, this helps you both feel calmer and relaxed
- Helps promote a healthy parent-child attachment
- Can help you become more confident with handling your baby and understand their non-verbal language
- Communicates love and builds trust
- Teaches both parent and baby about positive touch
- Can alleviate the effects of postnatal depression and help a mother feel more positive about the bond with their baby
- Can help with baby’s weight gain
- Provides you with a toolkit to help soothe your baby
Home groups or 1-1’s
If you can’t see a course that suits you and you’ve got group of friends who’d like to learn Baby Massage too why not organise a private home group by emailing us on email@example.com.
We can also visit you at home for a 1-1, just you and your baby. This is a wonderful way to receive a tailored session specifically for you and your baby.