Why attend a Baby Massage course?
Baby Massage is an interaction that involves gentle strokes over your baby’s skin. A gentle and natural oil is used during massage to make it more comfortable for baby. It is often the first class that parents attend with their baby. It is a wonderful way to get to know your baby, giving you parenting confidence.
What can I expect from the course?
Common reasons parents want to learn Baby Massage
- Massaging your baby’s tummy can help ease colic, constipation or trapped wind
- Promotes better sleep for baby by raising levels of the ‘feel-good’ hormone oxytocin, this helps you both feel calmer and relaxed
- Helps promote a healthy parent-child attachment
- Can help you become more confident with handling your baby and understand their non-verbal language
- Communicates love and builds trust
- Teaches both parent and baby about positive touch
- Can alleviate the effects of postnatal depression and help a mother feel more positive about the bond with their baby
- Can help with baby’s weight gain
- Provides you with a toolkit to help soothe your baby
Home groups or 1-1’s
If you can’t see a course that suits you and you’ve got group of friends who’d like to learn Baby Massage too why not organise a private home group by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can also visit you at home for a 1-1, just you and your baby. This is a wonderful way to receive a tailored session specifically for you and your baby.
Home groups and public groups are the same price. £40 per adult for the whole course. (regardless of single babies or multiples).
1-1 sessions are priced at £45 for one session, £80 for two sessions and £110 for three sessions. You can book as many or as little as you require and we tailor the sessions to you and your baby on the day depending on their needs.
For all our sessions and courses you will receive a bottle of massage oil and our Baby Massage Guidebook.
When you book a 1-1 session you receive additional bonus content of our Sleep Tips handout and our Postnatal Nutrition Handout.