If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What information do we collect?
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Personal details collected from you will only be used to provide you with information you would reasonably expect or have agreed to.
We are required to save client booking data and nutrition consultation data for 7 years for insurance purposes. Information about children’s health and nutrition gathered as part of nutrition consultations must be stored for 7 years after the child turns 18.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry (e.g. to arrange appointments, classes, or give you information about class locations)
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables the website to identify your computer as you view different pages.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- track users as they navigate the website
- improve the website’s usability
- personalise the website for our users
- analyse the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud
- improve the security of the website
However, please note that doing this may affect how the website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details via the enquiry forms you details are stored in a secure online system.
If you have sign up to our newsletter and ticked the box Opt-in you have agreed for us to send you email marketing. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on any emails. You can also unsubscribe by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.