What information do we collect?
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
- For internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry (e.g. to arrange appointments, classes, or give you information about class locations)
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
CookiesA cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables the website to identify your computer as you view different pages. Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- track users as they navigate the website
- improve the website’s usability
- personalise the website for our users
- analyse the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud
- improve the security of the website