Date(s) - 25/10/2019
10:00 am - 10:40 am
Find out how to get a healthy dairy free diet for new mums. Do you want to feel confident you’re eating a healthy diet, but have to stop eating dairy for some reason? Whatever the reason is, it can be overwhelming to change your diet as a new mum, you’re already tired and there is so much going on!
Anna, our Registered Nutritionist mBANT, will take you through everything you need to know to get started on a dairy free diet if you’ve recently had a baby. We will cover:
- How you can achieve all the nutritional requirements when dairy free
- Best foods for a healthy breastfeeding diet
- CMPA – Cows Milk Protein Allergy
- Infant Reflux and the link to dairy in your diet
- Alternatives to dairy – what is the best milk alternative?
- How and when to reintroduce dairy to your diet
This is for you if any of these criteria apply:
- You’re a new mum and you’ve been advised you need to give up dairy
- You’re interested in learning more about the signs of CMPA in your baby and the link to your diet
- You’re a vegan and you’re breastfeeding
- You don’t eat milk, cheese or yoghurt
In this webinar you will get you lots of easy to understand information, so you can feel confident in changing your diet.
When you buy a spot on this webinar you’ll be sent a link to a Zoom meeting. You will need to download Zoom in advance of the meeting.
Bookings are closed for this event.