Date(s) - 16/07/2018
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
21 Grove Rd
A new approach to baby sleep from The Gentle Touch
Suitable for parents / carers of babies from newborn to 6 months. The content is honest and comprehensive, packed with information about baby sleep and practical tips for your family.
Places are strictly limited. The course is held at 21 Grove Rd, Fishponds BS16 2BJ.
Our sleep seminar will cover:
- Normal sleep expectations for babies from birth to 12 months
- Sleep hygiene tips to help you soothe your baby
- Guidance on looking after your physical and mental health (nutrition, relaxation)
- Our signature SOOTHE sleep approach
- Long lasting parenting strategies for supporting your baby
- The psychology of mother and baby attachment and how this impacts sleep
Email us with any questions about the workshop.
Bookings are closed for this event.