Date(s) - 28/07/2021
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
This is an opportunity to attend a talk all about baby sleep. During the talk I will cover the common things that I get asked frequently about baby sleep;
- Why does baby wake so often
- Why won’t they let me put them down
- How babies sleep, what’s ‘normal’
- How to create healthy habits to encourage sleep
- Learn what babies need in order to fall asleep and stay asleep
- Learn how to become a sleep detective so you can work out how to support your baby
- When and how to start a routine and what to do
- Making a rod for your own back (and other myths)
- ……and lots lots more
There will also be time to answer any questions you might have about baby sleep.
I am passionate about giving parents evidence based, realistic information, tips and methods that are also respectful to the child sleep. I love supporting parents with your child’s sleep, to give you the knowledge and skills you need to help you understand more about how you can help without resorting to cry it out methods. Please have a read of the webpage and learn more about my approach https://the-gentle-touch.com/sleep/
Bookings are closed for this event.