Why attend a Baby Massage course?
Learn to soothe and settle your baby to support
- Trapped wind
It’s often the first baby class that parents attend with their baby. We feel honoured to get to know mums at this special time.
It is a wonderful way to get to know your baby, giving you parenting confidence.
What can I expect from the course?
Common reasons parents want to learn
- Massaging your baby’s tummy can help ease colic, constipation or trapped wind
- Promotes better sleep for baby by raising levels of the ‘feel-good’ hormone oxytocin, this helps you both feel calmer and relaxed
- Supports a healthy parent-child attachment
- Helps you become more confident with handling your baby and understand their non-verbal language
- Communicates love and builds trust
- Teaches both parent and baby about positive touch
- Helps a mother feel more positive about the bond with their baby which may alleviate symptoms of postnatal depression
- Can help with baby’s weight gain
- Provides you with a toolkit to help soothe your baby
Home groups or 1-1’s
Private 1:1 Baby Massage
We can also visit you at home for a 1-1, just you and your baby. This is a wonderful way to receive a tailored session specifically for you and your baby.
Private courses with your friends, or our public courses are the same price – £45 per adult for the four week course.
Our 1-1 baby massage sessions are priced at £65 for one session, £120 for two sessions and £165 for three sessions. Each session is around an hour.
You can book as many or as little as you require and we tailor the sessions to you and your baby on the day depending on their needs.
For all our sessions and courses you will receive a bottle of massage oil and our Baby Massage Guidebook.
All attendees receive our bonus content of:
- Baby Sleep Tips handout
- Postnatal Nutrition Handout.