Fourth Trimester Guidebook - Top Postnatal Tips
Knowledgeable, friendly and experienced support in your own home when you need it most. I am with you to ensure you feel relaxed, comfortable and confident in your parenting decisions.
Booking a series of appointments gives us a regular weekly catchup to help work though the issues you are facing. 3x one hour appointments is £100. You can also book single appointments at £40 per hour.
Call first to chat things through, for free, we can then decide the best course of action for you. 07724984854.
Antenatal visits might include:
- Your expectations of birth
- Previous pregnancies and births
- Your birth ‘wish list’
- Preparing for your birth environment
- Hospital bag
- Role of the birth partner
- Relaxation techniques
- What to expect after birth
Postnatal visits might include:
- Discuss your birth experience
- Skin to skin advice
- Mental and physical recovery
- Baby sleeping, crying, feeding
- Fussy babies
- Looking after yourself
- Change in dynamic of relationship
- Mother’s guilt
- Adjusting to motherhood
- Getting to know your baby